Gluten-free, lactose-free Shortbread
Gluten-free, lactose-free ShortbreadRecipe by cookiesthatfeelgood_ny6m5bCourse: Uncategorized
200 grams white rice flour
90 grams of millet or oat flour
50 grams sweet white rice flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon flax
180 grams of ghee
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly oil a silicone, glass, or non-stick pan or mold.
- Measure out dry ingredientsu002du002d flour, salt, flax and baking powderu002du002d into a large bowl. Stir or wisk to combine.
- Combine wet ingredientsu002du002d honey, ghee, and vanillau002du002d in a separate large bowl. Mix with spoon or mixer until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the dry mixture into the bowl with the wet mixture and use a spoon or electric mixer to combine. Mix until well combined.
- Lightly flour your countertop (with white rice flour). Using a rolling pin, roll dough out, about 1/4-inch thick. Cut using a cookie cutter and place on prepared baking sheet, about two inches apart.
- Bake until cookies are lightly golden brown, about 15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the pan for 20 minutes. Once cool, turn out the cookie onto a flat surface and cut into squares.